APN'S YouTube Channel

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A CLOSED DOOR DOES NOT MEAN THE END OF ALL HOPES


All said that one deity high in that mountain listened to everybody’s woes and washed all human sufferings instantly.

I climbed step by step to reach that deity. My body ached not because of the arduous climb but because of an injured heart and my pace slowed down not because of the steepness of the mountain but because of a hopeless life.

The journey was painful and very painfully I climbed the steep mountain and reached the doors of the deity. But I had to stand at the door. I could not step inside. I could not see the deity because the doors of the temple displayed a colossal lock. And I stood there gazing at a lamp, which was burning on the threshold, with a small but constant flame.

Frustration and disappointment clouded the mind and with tears I turned my face. However, suddenly something queer happened. I felt that I failed to reach my goal but I was standing high above the mundane world. I was at the top-at the top of a hill. And I could view that the world was all beautiful.

And I learnt, “A CLOSED DOOR DOES NOT MEAN THE END OF ALL HOPES.’     

No comments:

Post a Comment