APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Singing in Unison


“No one was there. I had taken a temporary respite from the busy life. I was there but alone, away from the town-life. I looked at the sky; I looked at the surrounding trees. And felt to be one among them. Now a leaf gently fell from a tree but the fall was melodious with the wavy falling movement. I placed a foot on a rock and leaned a bit on it. A beautiful song was reaching my ear from the Mp3 player. I closed my eyes. I meditated and was overjoyed for the freedom, as a man, to enter to the garden of Nature; for the trees that shadowed me like a loving mother; for the rock beneath my feet that had supported my weight like my father. And in the voice of the singer I heard the loving words of God…… “

(Deep in our heart we all have an all-absorbing longing to get dissolved in the rhythm of the Universal but oft, the chasms of distractions hide the spark from our vision. So we rush madly, in all possible directions, to get connected to the Universal and find the true spirit of our existence.

As a result, some meditate and discover peace and some sit before FACEBOOK to get that same Spiritual Connection. Just approaches differ. No doubt, many a times, many approaches, may turn out to be simply chasing a mirage. But this quest, irrespective of all sensible to all nonsensical approaches, denotes that overwhelming and inherent spiritual urge present in all of us. Whatever may be the approach or approaches, we all crave for an uninterrupted connection of the INTERNAL with the EXTERNAL.   And it will be always apt to return to the safe domains of spirituality and remove the barricading forces that stand in the way to our Limitlessness and unification with Anima mundi……Apart from numberless approaches; one is, pouring oneself out on pen and paper: IT IS INTOXICATING when it is accompanied by music from Mp3 player.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment