APN'S YouTube Channel

Thursday, February 14, 2013

FEW LINES ON V_DAY...

The winter had frozen me. I had been motionless and iced for some days. I was caught in cold aloofness of non-activity. I refrained from life. I hid myself in my cozy cocoon to save myself.Although I would peep into the world around occasionally,
I would soon pull back and preferred staying in the dark corner of some unknown place unnoticed and, thereby, keeping myself unharmed from the ruthless world.
In short, I wanted to become seemingly a non-existent being. So I chose to stay
in the blind spot of others.

But today is V-day and I shed my torpor because LOVE is in the air. Moreover,
love makes me warm. It melts the cold heart and rejuvenates my trust in the
essential nobility of human beings anew.

The sun shines and there are green leaves of grass. The spring exposes itself
in the falling leaves and a gust of wind moves them into some distance. The wind of LOVE takes away the dry leaves of misunderstanding and distrust.

HAPPY DAY OF LOVE TO ALL
IN ITS BROADEST SENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment