APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Dream

I dream of a vast green valley where I am flying like the happy and colourful butterflies and the sun is smiling upon me. A river is flowing with clean waters shining in the golden rays. Cows are contentedly grazing and the music from the flute of the cowboy is filling the air.
A tiny bird comes fluttering its wings and sits on the branches of a tall tree. The tree is happy and the leaves joyfully toss themselves in the breeze. The bird pecks its beak a few times on the branches and then flies away. The bird flies and mingles with the drifting clouds in the sky..........
There is happiness and harmony. The bird does not speak to the tree but rests on it. The bird is a winged brave-heart which sets out in life’s exploration. The tree exudes oneness everywhere and the music is the melody of human nature on mother earth. 
I dream of a vast green valley where I am flying like the happy and colourful butterflies and the sun is smiling upon me.


No comments:

Post a Comment