APN'S YouTube Channel

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Rat-Hit Husband


It seems that a big load of heavy iron is on my head and I cannot think anymore. Because my wife told I have to make a choice either to stay with her or to stay with the mice in my house. I mean if I fail to de-mouse my house, she may take the drastic step to abandon me in the rat infested house leaving me to my fate.
Now I am helpless. I do not know how to combat the battalion of these mighty mice. They seem all-powerful. My surroundings have made them so.
My courtyard ends at a rice field and many unidentified plants have grown in the near vicinity. All of these provide ample Geo-strategic advantages to these mischievous creatures. With the approach of night they come into my house to shatter my sleep and now my marital life.
I am so disastrously rat-hit but I do not resort to Rat-Kill (rat-poison) or rat-traps. I do not know whether I am impotent to declare a crusade against them or I am more Jesus-like who died on the cross with the famous words, “"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."  

No comments:

Post a Comment