APN'S YouTube Channel

Saturday, February 22, 2014

ON THE EVE OF 5TH MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY.....



FROM THE PEN APN

Five years back she did not know me, nor did I. But one day my parents took me to her home. She came nervously and sat before me. She smiled a little and then spoke a little. 

Her smiles and little cute figure melted my heart. So in next two months we moved around the fire-altar and solemnized our marriage. All our family members were happy, relatives were happy. My friends danced and now I continuously dance at the song of that girl (of course ‘that girl’ is now my wife and she has every right to make me so and I do not mind it)

And recently we cut a cake celebrating our 5 years of togetherness. But the first piece of the cake she gave to a 3 year old child and then came my turn. Now I am the second person in her life and that child is the first person. But I and my wife share something common. We both call that child as ‘OUR SON’.

No comments:

Post a Comment