APN'S YouTube Channel

Monday, September 29, 2014

A QUEEN OF ALLURING BEAUTY



From the pen APN 

That day, in a prominently visible place, she was confidently sitting with all her charm, appeals and ALLURING BEAUTY like a flame of burning fire. 

She is beautiful, intelligent and talented. She is matured and very stable. So in the name of love she will not commit any mistake. But she will love to make others mad after her. Her beauty smells so....

But I am no more like the foolish fly that will abruptly and impulsively jump into the flames of her magical charm. So I deliberately opted to stand at a safe distance and see her pearl like teeth shining in between her parted lips. Although I kept a safe distance, I was strongly compelled to think of her. She smiled most alluringly and my heart beat loudly for her. And I was damn sure that she would smile more and more till I was miserably trapped in her love-net.  But this time I had resolved to keep my body, mind and soul intact and unhurt. Seeing her smile attractively, l smiled back but l dreaded to involve my heart which often create oceans of colourful hopes and then drown me like a weak unhappy creature. 

That is why, this time, although she smilingly circled around me in all dazzles and flashes, I neither asked for her number nor for her email id. I left her unnoticed. And I moved farther. However, for a long time her smiles echoed in my ears......   

No comments:

Post a Comment