APN'S YouTube Channel

Saturday, September 27, 2014

WHILE SIPPING THE TEA WE DIVE INTO EACH OTHERS EYES.......



FROM THE PEN APN 

I am a man weighing more than 90 kilograms. So a cup of tea is not sufficient for me. I need an extra dose. That is why my wife gives me a half glass full of tea when I ask her for tea. But I feel that a glass does not go well with such refreshingly hot brown drink. Moreover, I feel it rather unfashionable to take tea from a tumbler. So oneday my wife ordered a mug with a beautiful photograph of hers printed on it. The mug was also stylishly lettered with the words: WHILE SIPPING THE TEA YOU DIVED INTO MY EYES, THEN INTO MY HEART AND FINALLY YOU ARE IN MY SOUL. 

If, by mistake or inadvertently, I have praised another lady’s beauty (even if that lady is a serial actress whom I have never seen in real life) then my wife will stop my afternoon/morning tea as a way of punishing me. After mustering all courage if I venture to ask for my tea once again she will angrily burst saying, “Go and ask for tea to your new wife.” 

I do not know why in such cases I readily accept my defeat and comply with each and every dictate of my wife. I smile and then do my level best to convince my wife that she is the most wonderful woman I have ever seen in my life. And except her good feelings I will be like a rootless tree. Is it simply for getting that half glass full of tea or for the bonding between tea, myself and my wife that I eagerly change my stand? I have always been convinced that TEA IS JUST A SUPERB ADDITIVE IN SOCIAL LIFE THAT ADDS HOTNESS, FRESHNESS AND SWEETNESS TO OUR RELATIONSHIPS.

I would have stopped writing with the end of the 3rd paragraph but I extended my ideas to one more paragraph because the sips of tea which I am taking now activate me to go an extra length. And my wife who sits before me while I type this article is really experiencing that WHILE SIPPING THE TEA WE DIVE INTO EACH OTHER’S EYES.......

No comments:

Post a Comment