APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let all Blessings Descend Upon You.

After the engagement of my sister on 23rd May, when my would be brother in law and my sister bowed down to seek my blessings, I felt the most powerful & the strongest feelings of blessings spontaneously filling my heart and overpowering me. I blessed them with all my heart and at the same time earnestly prayed the Almighty for their well-being in the forthcoming phase of life.

The moment was divine and the fine feelings of that moment have no material equivalent nor any exchangeable value.Those feelings were exclusively  of the mind and that of the spirit. And on that very occasion I realized why our culture advocates for every   marriage to take place with the wholehearted consents of the elders.It is because a marriage which takes place with the happy consent and blessings of the elders pulls spiritual energy like a strong magnet from the environment and the people around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment