APN'S YouTube Channel

Monday, July 23, 2012

Kiss Locked Vs FB Blocked

For so many years I searched her name on the social networking sites to discover her whereabouts. And ironically, her name too proved to be elusive like her on those popular social networking sites. I hit 100s of profiles in search of her but they turned to be other than her. I had been perhaps a blocked entity to her profile……

However, one day I saw those speaking eyes and expressive lips half hidden in her silky hair. And in short, she looked angelic. I discovered her but I did not send her a friend request and before she clicked the “Block” button I downloaded her photos and saved in a folder named, “My first kiss” …….I sent her a short message and the next day her profile was not found……I WAS BLOCKED.

That day, I smiled and remembered the date and time when I was just KISS LOCKED with her. However, her one click on the “BLOCK” button now forced me to whisper myself the words…….”Terribly immature and heartless.”

Moral of the story: Faster means of communication is never a guarantee of bridging up the distance of hearts. Instead of COMMUNICATION it may cause more MISCOMMUNICATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment