APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AN ANGRY WRITER REPENTS……….


Today I genuinely repent. I repent because I scolded a young girl and she cried. I caused someone cry and now I feel horribly guilty. I did not commit suicide but I felt suicide-like suffocation……..Those hot lava-like tears from an injured heart snatched my spark.

All know that it is a deadly sin to hurt the sentiments of a fellow human being because all human tears have their roots in a bruised heart. I knew the simple truth but I became a fool. My anger made me an absolute fool. I got intoxicated with the opium of superiority and was mad with ANGER. My tongue spoke faster than my mind and conscience was thrown to the ditch. 

ANGER is one word short of ‘DANGER’.

It was too late when I realized my failing. Apologetically, I hugged the girl, consoled her, and wiped her tears. She told me that she was alright. But the matter did not end here. Wherever I went I saw her crying face haunting me like a demon. Her tearful eyes and anguished expressions attested HOW BAD I AM. I was eaten up internally. And I could not be at peace. I lost my balance. I lost my balance because humanity and love are the foundation of a happy life but today I had given a death blow to my roots. And the result was a restless, haunted, ghoulish, hollow man. The clear life-enriching waters of a divine spring called CONSCIENCE was embittered with the POISON of ANGER. 

AND THE ABOVE FEW LINES ARE AN ATTEMPT TO PURIFY THE CONSCIENCE ANEW………..by the writer himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment