APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pearls collected on 24th Nov,2009

Sitting in a net cafe I resolved to preserve the best thoughts that I meet on my way in life. The desire resulted into the blogpost and the few lines I was moved with on the very day are , here, for my beloved and most valued readers.




Worry is like a rocking chair; it keeps you busy, but gets you nowhere.



When it’s dark enough you can see the stars.



Best Teacher ---- EXPERIENCEBest Book ------- LIFE Best Student -----DILIGENCE Best Lesson ------ PATIENCE Best Friend ------ PRAISE Best Sport ------ DUTY Best Dress ----- SMILE Best Shelter ---- TRUTH Best Medicine--- LAUGH Best Manners--- COURTESY

Best Hobby----- SERVICE Best Religion---- HUMANITY Best Relation---- LOVE Best Insurance-- GOOD DEEDS.....!!!



FAMILY= (F) ATHER (A) ND (M) OTHER, (I) (L) OVE (Y) OU



I give full credit to the original creators of these finest thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment