APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, March 16, 2012


Failure is delay but not defeat.....I learnt it today (In theory). I hope life will teach this lesson truly with a real positive change in me. 

The evening was silent but before night would thickly cover the earth, Mr and Mrs Bhanja came and the atmosphere of my lonely house was animated. I learnt "Man is an animal but a social one." 

The only hotel on which I depend in Govindapally was closed and the idea of eating out died with it. Good neighbors are remembered at such times. Mushroom curry and aladi fry were imported from sairam's and  I took my dinner after I prepared roti. Good neighbors are at their best when the local hotel is closed. 

Another important lesson I learnt from life is NEVER BERATE NOR DEFAME AN INDIVIDUAL BEFORE OTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment