APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A glimpse of self



From the pen-APN
 
I will fly despite all resistance. I shall rise to new heights discovering new skies. I am a tiny wave in the flow of human civilization. Many waves of human consciousness have splashed before me and many more will also appear after me. I stand for a while in the flow of consciousness and dance with lovely brilliance. Soon I will dissolve in the oneness of the universe in a deep calmness of an all-embracing light. Like a spiral of pure energy, I will gyrate and gyrate until I am fully assimilated in the the all-pervading consciousness. I thin out slowly and slowly and spread unfathomably. My breath slows down and I mingle in everything conceivable and inconceivable.
Now I am the beats of your hearts. I am the sparkle of your twinkling eyes. I am the coldness of a dead corpse who has died with his lips open. I am the uncountable number of waves on the sea that break upon the sandy shores. I am the crab that is moving sideways on sand and buries itself somewhere. 

The sea creatures, the birds and the setting sun all assume my colour. A man half-drunk, carrying his load, lurches forward and I see him carrying the flame I am made of.

I sleep in the arrows of Ram, the avtar. I form the sharpness of that arrow’s nose and meditatively embark a journey through Ravana’s darkness. I see how the light around me cuts through Ravana’s darkness and meets his darkest core and enlightens it with tremendous effulgence.
With the wind I encircle the world, through the swamps and over the deserts, across the seas and on the rivers. Clouds and tall trees speak through me. Hens, pigs, goats, cows, tigers, cats, dogs, peacocks, fish and crocs breathe me. 

I am everywhere. I am the stars in the distant sky. I cast blue lights sending out peace and deep embraces of love. I am the mass; I am the medium and I am the method.        

No comments:

Post a Comment