APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Time-Tested Truth

Ignoring all hustle and bustle and all distractions, I could close my eyes for a minute and drew a deep breath. Amidst a short-lived silence, a wave of thought crossed my mind. I held that precious thought and immediately wrote it, after I woke up from that meditative state. The lines that had echoed in me was "When you add value to someone's life, you grow spiritually." I shared that comforting thoughts to my friends and now I share it here. In addition, I insert a video link on CLOZE TEST which makes a regular item in most Competitive Exams. The idea behind it is just to add some value to the lives of human beings around me.

Love you all.

From the pen-APN 

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wCCMzKkyCmMj2mNZeGU1xq99zoVrS6tk/view?usp=sharing

 


No comments:

Post a Comment