APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One of 2010

While Walking on a road of chennai in search of a guest house, my eyes caught the sight of some colourful fireworks in the sky that gloriously heralded the arrival o a new year once again. People were rushing with tremendous speed on the highways. And I was only gazing their alarming rush to celebrate the zero hour. Except a few moments' concern to lead life in an exemplary way I did not feel anything special about the day. I went straight to BLUE MOUNT GUEST HOUSE , booked a suit and came to CHENNAI CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION to pick up my wife, who was at that time waiting for me in the station with some tribal students from Odisa. My wife and me went to the guest house straight because for the last few days we had been extremely tired in moving different tourist attractions of Chennai. We felt that the best way to celebrate the new year's day is in sleeping a few hours undisturbed. But from midnight onwards the new year greeting smss and phone calls compelled us to remain awake for a long time past midnight. In the morning we had our train at 8.45am.

No comments:

Post a Comment