APN'S YouTube Channel

Sunday, August 29, 2010

LOOKING ONE SELF AT THE MIRROR AFTER A FEW MONTHS

For the last few months I had not used the mirror to see my physical appearance intently. I mean, I used to comb my hair hurriedly and used to set out for my office. As a result I was not conscious of the age factor which had started to show its sign on my appearance. But recently after taking a little physical exercise when I viewed my sweating body on the mirror I saw that I looked very old and matured. I was startled for a moment because my body language, way of talking and behavior pattern which were seemingly youthful and teen-age-like mismatched my physical appearance. I soon realized that I have to adopt a composed disposition which will complement my appearance and in turn will earn more respect from others. My nature of job requires spending most of my time with the teen-agers. Consequently the effects and psychological influences of the youngsters lessen the seriousness which normally comes with the growing of age. I have never been serious or thoughtful about the time that has already been robbed of me. Such lack of seriousness makes life’s valuable time fly unnoticeably.


What should be the solution to such human failures? I had read somewhere that a habit of contemplation on a regular basis on one’s own life will beacon a right direction to live life more purposefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment