APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, August 6, 2010

Today Evening

Today evening I feel inwardly happy and in the same proportion of my felt happiness I feel for others in a philanthropic zeal. This high spirits might have been induced by the two cups of strong tea which I have consumed this evening. Although the sky was cloudy and it was finely drizzling, I came out of my house and rode on my bike to Balimela square. I was alone or so to say I was left lonely because Mr. Bhoi and Mr. Patra had left for the market without waiting for me. In the evening I had dropped my tutorial class as most of the students had caught flu. I was careful because if I caught flu then it will surely affect my wife and the little one in her womb. Rain is conducive to growth of both disease and greenery. And I am affected by both of them. The wild plants around my quarter have grown so much and so irregularly that the growth looks like a mini jungle. A slender trail leads through the outgrowths to my house. I used to manoeuvr my bike on the twisted track to reach the veranda. I carefully ride my bike so I have never faced any accident while moving on the slimy trail. The trail leads from my house to a concrete road. The rain water and blue green algae have made the concrete dangerously slippery. And two times I have slipped very precariously on it. But for my bike's heavy leg-guard my knees and legs are still in working condition. This time this much. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment