APN'S YouTube Channel

Saturday, June 25, 2011

All of them sold out LOVE,TRUST & FRIENDSHIP

That was a time when the air was all fresh and life was a pleasant dream. The earth was a paradise because the heart was warm with fervent hopes, sweet innocence and abundant love. I was a teenager all ready to change the world. I jumped into the world stage as a hero to enlighten it with love, trust, friendship, righteousness and all high ideals of human breast.
I started with love and I was betrayed ultimately. I believed others with my whole heart and I was brazenly cheated. I smiled at a friend but the friend turned to be the worst enemy. I buried my face in utter disappointment and my heart was bruised and bleeding. I was crying.
I wiped my eyes and opened them. By that time I had already cried a lot. My eyes were washed. Now I could see a world that was simply a market place where everyone was a seller. And all of them sold out LOVE, TRUST and FRIENDSHIP from their hearts in exchange of few paper notes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment