APN'S YouTube Channel

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

That day I was Not Alone.....


That day I was not alone….
An eagle, high up in the sky, was wheeling about like my path finder in a dreamy world. The bird was elegantly circling around me.
The time was right……The fresh green leaves had sprouted in response to the first showers of monsoon and those leaves were gleefully rustling and dancing with the gentle morning breeze.
The place was heavenly……. The enchanting solar rays were witnessing the eternal sky and the lovely mountain locking their lips on the horizon. Flakes of cloud were floating past the tips of spectacular mountains.
The person was right….. She was with me. She was smiling often with her eyes downward and I looked above and found that the morning sun had already risen above the mountains. I felt my heartbeats quickening. I knew I love her more than anything else. But I could not say that I love her. I gently held her hands in mine. She came closure and I could not speak anything because my lips had touched hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment