APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, December 30, 2011

writing diary

The year came to an end. I sat on a chair and sat vacantly. My eyes were drawn to a velvety red coloured diary which I had used to record my feelings and daily happenings 13 years back. I went through the entries and re-lived my past. I captured a glimpse of my gradual mental development and experienced a year-long history which had been constructed around me and my acquaintances. Many names were now unknown to me. In spite of trying hard I could not remember those characters who once upon had drawn my attention. Some names projected faint pictures after refreshing my memory. And slowly and slowly those pictures appeared more vividly and I started enjoying my past. I thanked that diary because I could connect myself with a 13 year back young world. I deeply yearned to gloss over the in-between 12 years but the treacherous memory betrayed me. I did not maintain a diary in the last 12 years and life,which is as disorganized as a stormy sea, did not show me a proper direction. So I resolutely think to go to market tomorrow at day break and surely, I will buy a good executive diary to record all the disorderliness of my life minutely. Because a personal diary shines more and more with the flow of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment