APN'S YouTube Channel

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year 2012

After 34 minutes the old year i.e. 2011 will bid adieu. Before the year slips away, I held the year by its cold December hands and shook them with gratitude and love. I thankfully looked straight into the eyes of the departing years and thanked because this year I got a cute son.  My salary was enhanced and my brother-in-law tied the knot.........To write four sentences in a reflective mood I took 30 minutes. I am leaning on the edge of my bed and warmly half hidden in the blankets I see that the year 2011 is vanishing in the wintery mist and a new year is approaching wearing a new jacket. I stand with the old year and its memories. But now I ,all of a sudden, remember Lord Buddha fervently because I yearn to live another year serenely like a stilled human mind which embodies peace and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment