APN'S YouTube Channel

Monday, December 21, 2009

In the remotest corner of the state.

My wife shook her head out of utter disgust on the poor communication facility available around here. The reaction was natural because for the last 3 days we were trying to reserve 2 bus tickets for our journey to Bhubaneswar but the x-mas holidays' last minute rush constantly made the attempts a failure. Hiring a car just to drop me at Bhubaneswar, which is 620km from my work station, seemed pointless because I had planned to spend the holidays with my parents and my one and only little sister. Moreover, I prefer to move in my younger sisters' car especially when she sits at the wheel. So I felt to wait till I find a suitable bus or train to carry me to the state capital. And this waiting was so disgusting to my wife that she shook her head and growled at me. I became the easy victim of both the menaces. One is an angered wife and the other one is a jammed and over busy communication system.

No comments:

Post a Comment