APN'S YouTube Channel

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A situation of utter helplessness

In a moment her head reeled, she started vomiting and sat by the side of the road in a half fainted mode. No one was with her at that time but she was loved. I recieved her call on my mobile and heard her faint voice.I rushed to the place and discovered her still in that helpless situation. Just few minutes ago I had left her in a fancy store so that she could buy her regular cosmetics but in the meantime of my absence her instant break down was alarming for a newly married husband like me. That day she vomited even on my blazer and the vomiting did not stop after medication also. But after few hours we regained normalcy but the experience of a roadside show of a diseased wife and a helpless husband was quite identical to the episode of a popular tv serial. PAIN TO OTHERS IN LIFE IS ENTERTAINMENT TO US BUT PAIN TO OWNSFLE IS A BLOODY TRAGEDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment