APN'S YouTube Channel

Monday, May 23, 2011

sincerity in little things counts

One of my acquaintances phoned me in the morning. I was busy. I picked the phone and told him that I will make a return call when I am free.


The sun sat in the evening. Night thickened and I slept after the day’s work but I could not be sincere enough to call back that acquaintance.

This type of lack of sincerity in our day to day life is a common occurrence. But in some ways it degrades the intrinsic human worth. Firstly, I neglected the dignity of a fellow human being. Secondly, I did not keep my words & proved myself to be insincere. Thirdly, I diminished the good rapport between us.

This case can be construed as an example of communication gap despite the availability of Ultra speed communication technologies. Printers, faxes, computers, digital cameras, DVDs, pen drives, mobile phones, internet connectivity and all such modern communication gadgets overpower our day to day lives but with each electronic pulse an admixture of love and sincerity is of enormous importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment