APN'S YouTube Channel

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I shall live and enjoy my constant evolvement

With crossed fingers and a meditative mind I sat vigilantly to catch my rising thoughts which may benefit me later. I became silent and sensitive to the faintly whispering voices within me. I drew myself from the outer distractions and listened carefully to my inner voice. I started a monologue and got flashing responses. My being responded and my mind started to dictate the mental waves in word equivalents. The fingers typed and the dreams took lively forms.I am happy because I am not blank. I am happy because I am sensitive. I am responding to my self in my thought level. I am able to create or recycle human intelligence. I am a part of the infinite intelligence and I keep contact with that bountiful source of life. So my improvement in the thought level is inevitable. I won't become a corpse. I shall live and enjoy my constant evolvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment