APN'S YouTube Channel

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A petty headache and its petty cause.

I have a terrible headache since last night and its origin goes back to two days before when Jayaprakashji came to Govindapally and we conducted a small party. By party we mean cooking together and eating  together (but never drinking)  and strengthening the bond of friendship.

That night Mr.Jayaprakash talked to me about his unsuccessful marriage proposal with Monalisa.He recounted vividly about his likings for the girl and mentioned how on some compatibility issues the  marriage proposal was dropped. My friend gave all the minute details of the progress of the proposal and its end-product which was akin to a  LJBF (Let's Just Be Friends)relation.

Mr Jayaprakash is now out of the painful heartache of the proposal. However, in some corner of his heart he had an indelible memory of the happenings. That night I patiently heard those sweet and bitter memories and slept at 1pm. In the morning I felt a headache and that continues till date. .......... I took a pill just 2 hours before and feel somewhat relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment