APN'S YouTube Channel

Sunday, September 11, 2011

His small smiles are solution to big problems of life.

On July 5 my baby came with me from his maternal grandfather’s home. For two months he stayed with me. He matured a little and today he boarded the train to go to his grandfather’s.   In these days he had learnt to smile at me. He would jump towards me when I spread my hands to catch him. He seemed very special to me because I was, of course, his father. His toothless laughs, softness of body, incoherent words and milky smell of his mouth would inspire me to care for his comfort. His presence was a real joy for me because I would become a big child with him. 

He could not express his feelings in words but he had other ways of expressing his needs and feelings. The baby had a characteristic cry when he demanded for mother’s milk. Looking straight to his mother with tearing eyes he would cry very emphatically to feed him. His expression of helplessness suddenly warranted adrenalin speed of activity among us for his comfort. Sometimes in response to my cuddling he would make a long shrill noise. His small smiles are solution to big problems of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment