APN'S YouTube Channel

Sunday, February 27, 2011

be sensible while riding/driving.

Two days back I had a bitter argument with one of my colleagues. There accrued a lot of negativity. The first immediate consequence of the argument was a ‘No further talk with you state of mind’. He went away from the office in high temperature. I smiled and cared a fig about him. And now, by chance, when he crosses my way or I happen to share some space around him he suddenly accelerates the bike to the maximum and speeds up unnecessarily releasing a good deal of dust mixed smoke. How easily in a human tussle, his two-wheeler that is a machine is involved to express his rancour.


Few years back, when I was a student of Post-Graduate, once I got terribly angry at the-then girl friend of mine and in a mood of extreme anger, I rushed my 250cc Yezdi motorbike on the road. My girl friend turned her face in dejection and went away from me walking on the road. In a state of fury, I sped up my bike. I went like a bullet on the road and suddenly I jumped over a colossal hump. I lost the balance & control of my bike and suddenly faced death wing by my side. It was God’s grace that a truck heading from the other side evaluated my recklessness and applied a sudden brake and I narrowly saved.

The moral of the story is three-fold.

First: Man should not show off their anger by rash handling of machines. (Here bikes)

Second: Women should not leave their husbands/boyfriends go ditched when they are in the possession or in the close proximity of a machine.

Third: ‘ANGER’ is one word short of ‘DANGER’. If bike is lost, a new bike can be procured; If a girlfriend/boyfriend is lost, a new friend can be arranged in a short while but if LIFE is lost, the game is over. So be sensible while riding/driving.



No comments:

Post a Comment