APN'S YouTube Channel

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A big snake crossed my road......


A big snake (cobra) crossed my road in the afternoon. As a result, in the evening I lit the bulb, which was fixed outside of my quarter, and kept it burning till midnight. I plugged the hole in the bathroom that drained the water because that hole seemed to me a welcome passage to the split-tongued-reptile. I looked for the torch and replaced the cells. And now…..I thought philosophically, LIFE IS UNCERTAIN AND SHORT. A small bite, and the next moment I might be a cause of a condolence meet in the educational institution where I teach. Still I live with my inflated egos. I do not live naturally. Always there is pretending of something else other than me. So for a moment I thought with a deep breath that I will live a life in its natural flavor. I shall connect myself with my true feelings that are noble on the human scale and I shall never manure the ill-feelings that always subsist on the thick substratum of my ego.
A lot of philosophizing………
I went to bed and saw a dream where I was fondling a baby child of Drasthi Dhami. I also saw that the snake had taken a human form and was travelling with me on my bike. But I could sense that the snake was full of respect and fear for me. Everything was weird but I enjoyed.
In the morning I found that I had slept longer than the time table. And the moment I got up I straight went into the bathroom. Firstly, I unplugged the hole that I had choked yesterday out of fear of the snake. I took a deep breath and told myself, “Let me live my life naturally. Dar ke age jeet hota hey”


No comments:

Post a Comment