APN'S YouTube Channel

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

International women's day


It is 1 pm in the night on 8th March, the international women’s day and I am still awake.
I spent the day as usual but when I was about to switch off my mind and go asleep, I was suddenly prompted to open my laptop to pen down few of my feelings about the women folk.
I thought in all possible directions for some minutes, felt a volume but failed to express. However, few words danced in my mind during the process of my thinking and some of them are LOVE, SOFTNESS OF HEART, PATIENCE, BEST FRIEND, etc. The more I thought, the more grateful I became towards all those women who had influenced me in some way or the other.
In the stillness of night I saluted those numerous human forms, who move embodying all these noble attributes of humanity, and we call them WOMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment