APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, March 18, 2011

Walk the walk with confidence and will power

It was an evening in the mid March. The moon was scattering its silvery light upon earth. A gentle breeze was breathing life into the world. And the tall trees all around looked heavenly. They were dancing gleefully. Leaves were dropping unto the ground stoically. In their free fall there was neither a rush nor a resistance. Finally the leaves kissed the ground……… I moved through them ruminating over my career which had stuck to this place for the last 5 years. Like those leaves I left my life fall freely. I enjoyed my fall and I stayed at the ground. Today I am still on the ground motionless waiting for a gust of wind to stir my inertia. I aspire but lack the will.

Recently I have been blessed with a son. And I resolve to teach him that for a man will power is next to oxygen. To be full of talents and special qualities hardly count if there is no will power. Will power drives us reach our potentials. I will show my son the stars, the sun & the moon and at the same time I will prepare him to walk the way with the staff of confidence and a map of inexhaustible will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment