APN'S YouTube Channel

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A day of cheating.

In the morning I rang Ajaya & allotted all my classes for the day. Thus I freed myself to visit gupteswar temple. But in a way I cheated the students by depriving them of my class. Although the journey covers a good deal of sharp curved road and steep ghats, the journey was pleasant because of the panoramic view of the beautiful green hills by the sides of the road. It is true that the road badly needs repairing  and the dilapidated road is really a deterrent to a visitor. However, the cave lord majestically shines among the flames of shining diyas and the benign presence of the lingam relieves the pilgrim of all his aches and exhaustion.    The effect of somberness is further enhanced by the  various formations which resemble our mythological characters on the cave walls  .Despite the natural beauty and spiritual value of the place , the communication modes to this place is wretched out of neglect.

No comments:

Post a Comment