APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, October 2, 2009

Teasing of a Dear Friend

Sometimes the monotony of life breaks in a superb manner by the teasing of your bosom friends.Today  during the hours of a busy typing of the question Papers of my college, where I teach, my attention was called by the beeps of my mobile. When reluctantly I opened the inbox of the electronic gadget, I discovered the teasing message of my dear colleague B.Sairam Patra which equated me to a Snake or at the best to ants. The message ran like this: "WHEN A SNAKE IS ALIVE. IT EATS ANTS.WHEN DEAD,ANTS EAT SNAKE. TIME MATTERS........TIME ALWAYS GIVES A CHANCE TO EVERYONE." JUST WAIT FOR YOUR TURN......, I went through the lines and was forced to conclude myself with a smile that in the monotonous hectic schedules of life I have forgotten to ring him up for the last 3 days. Let this love always break the hard covers of utilitarianism to walk on the earth with human sense and sensibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment