APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, October 23, 2009

A fallout


With a rude speed I snatched the computer mouse from PRADEEP & after copying the required file, saved in my pen drive, to the pc I removed the pen drive, put the pen drive in my pocket & left the office computer room without any word to Pradeep. I was unfriendly and blunt because for the last few days we were not in talking terms. And the last traces of sentiments between our relationship also started to vanish with my apathy and arrogance. . . . . . I held such a coarse reaction because often I had been a victim of such treatment by him. Although, I was pained for being ungentlemanly, I was strongly carried by the principle of TIT FOR TAT. But as every action has an equal and opposite reaction, my unkind behaviour also triggered an equally intense soft feeling in my heart. And that softness of heart compelled me to realize that "Friendship necessitates a sense of mutual respect. Lack of it wears away human relationship. Further, the world is a great mirror it reflects what you put in. Life is too short to entertain rancour and ill-feeling towards each other." At last Let me end the post with a question, "WHO WILL CRY, WHEN I DIE?" I expect that the answer of the question will ever remind me to be better and better till love finds a synonym in me. . . . . begging an excuse from my beloved colleague Mr. Pradeep Pradhan. Let us LOVE the world unreservedly without any expectation of being loved in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment