APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, October 16, 2009

Dream

Dreams with open eyes and alert efforts are the navigating compass of life. And dreams with closed eyes are a dive into the unknown. The dreams of man influence his attitude towards life. So dreams are powerful tools. Manage your dreams carefully and never pollute them with external influences.

But sometimes it becomes really astonishing when something you dream and that happens afterward. For example on 15th Oct,2009 at around 5p.m.my wife phoned me from his parental home & reiterated that she had seen in a dream that I had taken liquor. The dream seemed to be very absurd because I never entertain any bad habits. But in the later part of the evening, after a distressful exam work I along with my friends........


 


(SEE HOW YOUR  DREAM PICTURE MOTIVATES YOU TO BELIEVE THAT I HAD REALLY TAKEN A GLASS OR TWO OF ALCOHOL. although my story is yet to be finished.)

No comments:

Post a Comment