APN'S YouTube Channel

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Running the extra-mile,only for you.

Somebody has said," When you are alone, nobody can hurt you.".To some extent the idea may hold good  but on the contrary ,a  life cocooned within one's own self is vulnerable to decay under its own weight. Life has its own charm when we follow a  principle of Love by giving 60% and receiving 40%.This concept imperceptibly & voluntarily works in all the relationships which are sweet and ennobling.Man spontaneously runs the extra-mile for the person who is the key to the inner chamber of his/her heart.This adds a new dimension to the process of living.

What I write that my wife reads and this compels me to pen at least a line or two for her sake although I am dead tired after the busy schedules of the day.My point is that the inner-working of love will easily make you to run the extra-mile effortlessly.

I dedicate today's theme to my wife who is there at her parental home for a few days and misses me all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment