APN'S YouTube Channel

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I and my world silent to each other

These days I am Cultivating a habit of introspection and attempting to listen to the beats of my heart so that I can amplify those fine beats of feelings into the beautiful form of a blog.... I am not sure to what extent the adjective 'beautiful 'can be applied to the few lines which ,as a habit now-a-days ,I am scribbling on the pages of my blog but this is a process which connects me with myself.

I dream to become a good orator,a skilled speaker and a perfect man....and through this blog I proclaim my inmost feelings in the loudest voice to the still world which goes on its process without heeding my voice and in the same manner I am also engaged in my own pursuit without caring for the world's views or reviews.......This is what I have achieved in these days .Standing tall, perfectly balanced and free from any expectations. So it is what I can say that the first step to maturity or a move to become more like a stoic.

No comments:

Post a Comment