APN'S YouTube Channel

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Making a Pond of your House.

Life sometimes issues shockingly unique surprises.

After the Dassara Puja holidays I returned to my service station alone leaving my wife at her parental home. Soon after the onus of responsibilities started to hunt me. I had to manage the Pre-Test Exam as well as the College hostel mess by that time. I could not even find time to cook my meal. Naturally I used to depend on a nearby hotel for my meal.

That day with a strong resolution to cook my meal at my home I left college finishing all my work. I opened the door but to my great surprise I found that my shoes, Pages of old news paper & some household plastic items are floating on the floor. I couldn't make out how the rooms are abounding in so much water. There is no rain. Still the water level was high enough to drown my ankle. Suddenly I realized that the tap water has been left open.

The entire afternoon was spent in removing the water with the help of cloth. Complete exhaustion with an empty belly was the most shocking surprise for me that day.

I scolded myself and wished if i had given due importance to the 'SAVE WATER CAMPAIGN'I would not have been so deadly punished for my negligence

No comments:

Post a Comment