APN'S YouTube Channel

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Habit of CONTEMPLATION


For the last few days I was regularly updating my blog. But yesterday I missed. I did not care much to sit silently for a few minutes and make any attempts to catch a few noble thoughts that might be surfacing in my mind.Although this had been a regular activity , I broke the continuity.But I was really pained afterward because a healthy activity which helped me understand myself better was discontinued.
The mind missed the peace of a contemplative exercise and its spiritual effects.Moreover, the feeling of loss was exacerbated at the thought of  the lapse of regularity in a healthy activity. The feeling of guilt about not maintaining a good habit prompted me to strongly realize that IT IS ALWAYS WISE TO REGULARLY CULTIVATE GOOD HABITS AND STICK TO THEM RELIGIOUSLY & CONSCIENTIOUSLY. Because habits  forms the character and the character, in turn, the man.Therefore a  journey in this direction is nothing but a process to manifest a perfected living and should be always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment