APN'S YouTube Channel

Friday, October 16, 2009

Unexpected but happy turn.....

Life is filled with many unexpected turns. It takes very little time when a sweet relationship turns sour. A smile changes to a vicious frown or a friend turns into a foe.
A bubbling lives of happinessFew days ago I was not in good terms with some colleagues but now I happened to be their best ally and the same is true with them. Time changes situations and our attitudes towards life. The friends with whom I was only maintaining a' HELLO and HI' relationship are now besides me doing my office work for me strenuously. This helping hand surely convinces me to stand beside them when needs arise. The best thing is that the committed relationship has its roots from the deepest recesses of heart. Today I realize .....
Life really becomes polyphonic when you are with your friends and the team spirit works. To achieve that spirit of unity a little sacrifice and a little selfless attitude is all that needed. And once the unison is realized in the relationship, the relationship becomes self nourishing and life enriching.
TRULY LIFE WITHOUT FRIENDS AND A TEAM SPIRIT IS TASTELESS.
(This post was posted when B.Sairam and Shirish were typing the Exam Mark-cum-Code  Table )

No comments:

Post a Comment